Support for your Tour V4 Shift Laser Rangefinder (Product #s: 201760P, 201760).
Please register your device on bushnellgolf.com. This registration is for receiving Bushnell Golf support, product discounts, and new product information.
Next, install the Bushnell Golf App on your phone. The Bushnell Golf App can be found by searching your phone's app store or via the below links.
Open the Bushnell Golf App and add your rangefinder as a device.
• The first field is the serial number from the bottom of the device.
• The 2nd field is the manufacture date that is also on the bottom of your rangefinder in YYYYMM format.
• If you get an error that the serial number is already in use, you will need to e-mail iGolf at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the serial number be released. Please include your serial number from your rangefinder with this e-mail.
Registration through the Golf app also creates your user ID and password at the Bushnell iGolf website https://bushnell.igolf.com/. This will be the website for software and course updates. Laser rangefinders don't really need software updates.
Your initial battery should last for a few months. If you start to experience any issues with the performance, replace the battery with a high quality (Panasonic, Duracell, or Energizer), CR-2 3 Volt Lithium battery that is right out of the package. Once you replace the battery, press & hold the fire button for 10 seconds. We recommend carrying at least 1-2 spares in your golf bag so that you always have a fresh new battery for full functionality.
I see debris in the lens?
The issue you described sounds like your device may have some solar burns. Over time, the device can develop small dots due to sun exposure. The dots are cosmetic and should not affect the actual performance of the device. In some cases, the amount of solar burn has become substantial enough to interfere with the viewing area. In this event, please contact Bushnell Golf Support for options.
My Tour V4 is off by 10 yards?
The Tour V4 can be used to measure distance in yards or meters. The unit measure indicators are located in the lower right portion of the LCD. To select between yards and meters (starting with the unit power off), press and hold the Power/Fire button. After 7 seconds, the display will begin to cycle through the options: Yards or meters. When the units you want are displayed, release the Power/Fire button to select it. Y for Yards or M for Meters. The Tour V4 will return to the last unit of measure setting used each time the unit is turned on.
The display is out of focus.
Power the unit on by pressing the power /Fire button once. Rotate the eyepiece in either direction until the display icons and numbers are in focus.
Bushnell Golf guarantees the Tour V4 Laser Rangefinder to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for two years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover consumer-caused damages such as misuse, abuse or repairs attempted by someone other than our authorized technicians.
Is the Tour V4 Waterproof?
Can I clean the Tour V4 ?
Yes, follow these steps.
1. Blow away any excessive dust or debris on exterior (or use a soft brush).
2. To remove dirt or finger prints, clean with the supplied micro fiber cloth rubbing in a circular motion. Use of a coarse cloth or unnecessary rubbing may scratch the lens surface and eventually cause permanent damage. The included washable microfiber cleaning cloth is ideal for the routine cleaning of your optics. Simply breathe lightly on the lens to provide a slight amount of moisture, then gently rub the lens with the microfiber cloth.
3. For a more thorough cleaning, photographic lens tissue and photographic-type lens cleaning fluid or isopropyl alcohol may be used. Always apply fluid to the cleaning cloth - never directly on the lens.
When do I replace the battery?
Replace the battery when the unit does not turn on, display does not illuminate, or the display goes blank when attempting to power the laser. Use a good quality 3 -volt lithium battery (CR2). Insert into the compartment with the negative (flat) end first (positive end facing out towards the battery cover). We recommend replacing the battery at least once every six months.