Support for your Tour V4 Shift Laser Rangefinder (Product #s: 201760P, 201760).
Support for your Tour V4 Shift Laser Rangefinder (Product #s: 201760P, 201760).
• Getting Started
• Replacement Parts
Please register your device on bushnellgolf.com.au. This registration is for receiving Bushnell Golf support, product discounts, and new product information.
Next, install the Bushnell Golf App on your phone. The Bushnell Golf App can be found by searching your phone's app store or via the below links.
Open the Bushnell Golf App and add your rangefinder as a device.
• The first field is the serial number from the bottom of the device.
• The 2nd field is the manufacture date that is also on the bottom of your rangefinder in YYYYMM format.
• If you get an error that the serial number is already in use, you will need to e-mail iGolf at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the serial number be released. Please include your serial number from your rangefinder with this e-mail.
Registration through the Golf app also creates your user ID and password at the Bushnell iGolf website https://bushnell.igolf.com/. This will be the website for software and course updates. Laser rangefinders don't really need software updates.
Your initial battery should last for a few months. If you start to experience any issues with the performance, replace the battery with a high quality (Panasonic, Duracell, or Energizer), CR-2 3 Volt Lithium battery that is right out of the package. Once you replace the battery, press & hold the fire button for 10 seconds. We recommend carrying at least 1-2 spares in your golf bag so that you always have a fresh new battery for full functionality.
A: Please try the following to see if any of these steps will get your device to power on and charge fully:
- When the device is completely discharged, it sometimes will not show as charging when plugged in. When you plug it in, press the power on button for up to 15 seconds. The device should switch to USB mode and start charging.
- Hold down the bottom left-hand button and power button together for 15 seconds or until the unit switches off then turn it back on using power button. This will reboot the device and it will no longer be frozen.
- The device is relatively sensitive to being "properly ejected" after being plugged into a computer. To help prevent this from occurring again, please turn the Phantom off before connecting to the computer and safely eject the device once complete.
A: The most common issue with the watch charging is build-up on the watch charging contacts. You can try cleaning the contacts per the instruction below to ensure you are getting the best charge possible. If cleaning the connections does not improve your battery life, your device has may have reached the end of its useful life.
Deep Clean Instructions: Bushnell GPS watches feature a unique charging/data connection on the back side of the unit, facing the wrist when worn. Due to the waterproof design and the close proximity to the skin, the four contact points can become soiled, and eventually the unit may develop difficulty receiving a charge or data from the “Pogo Pin” USB connector.
In the event that the unit will not charge when connected to the Pogo Pin adapter, the contacts of the watch can be cleaned with a soft cloth and a small amount of window cleaner or water/mild soap mixture.
Do not use solvents (Acetone, paint thinners, nail polish remover, etc.) as they can degrade the plastic case of the watch and damage the internal seals.
1. Wet cloth in cleaning solution; avoid excessive amounts of solution. Cleaning solution should not be dripping from cloth.
2. Wipe gently across the contacts to allow the liquid to penetrate any build-up on the contacts.
3. Wipe away any residue from the contacts with a clean, dry cloth.
The contacts of the Pogo Pin adapter may be cleaned in the same manner. The adapter is not waterproof; avoid applying excessive liquid while cleaning.
Cleaning both the contacts and the Pogo Pin adapter will resolve most connectivity issues. I hope the cleaning helps restore your GPS Watch.
Once your contacts are cleaned, connect the unit to your power source. To ensure the unit is receiving charge, hold down the bottom right hand button for up to 15 seconds. This is the power (ON/OFF) button that can be used for switching the unit on and off.
A: You cannot change the battery. Do not attempt to open, disassemble or service the internal battery. The battery must be replaced by a qualified technician. If you suspect the battery is not working properly, please fill out this form https://www.bushnellgolf.com/contact/ and a support tech will get back to you with options.
A: The 2 primary settings that can cause the Wingman to not auto advance are as follows:
• In the Bushnell Golf App, Select Your Wingman Device and Settings. Scroll down and confirm the Auto Hole Advance is On under the Play Golf Speak Settings. Also, please also confirm that all of the other speak settings are set to your preferences.
• Check your Phone App Settings for the Bushnell Golf App. The settings for permissions need to include Location services. The typical choices for Apple are "While Using the App" or "Always (iOS). For Android, it would be under settings, Bushnell App, App Permissions, Location = On.
Once you check both of these settings, also make sure your Wingman shows "Connected 2 of 2" when it is selected in the Golf App. If it does not, re-pair your Wingman remote using the Pair Device button inside the App.
A: For music play only, the Wingman can remember up to 8 different bluetooth devices (at different times) without using the Bushnell Golf App. The easiest way to pair the Wingman with your bluetooth device to play music only is to have all nearby phones' Bluetooth turned off and not physically near the Wingman when connecting.
For audible GPS voice functions from your Wingman, the Legacy Golf App limits the Wingman to one registered user. Our new version of the Bushnell Golf Mobile App does not have this limitation and does allow a single Wingman to switched between different phones with the app installed. Android and Apple iOS compatible versions of the new app can be downloaded at the Google Play and Apple App stores.
A: For music, the Wingman’s "True Wireless Sound" (TWS) technology enables you to use two Wingman speakers paired via Bluetooth to create a wireless dualchannel system, delivering true stereo sound. Note: a single Wingman provides mono audio, internally mixing together left and right channels of the streamed audio source.
To activate TWS operation and listen to stereo music with two Wingman units:
1. Place the two speakers near each other (the distance should not be over 10 meters/33 feet).
2. Power on both speakers. Double click the Power button on one speaker to assign it as the Main (L) speaker (it will play the left channel). The LED Indicator Ring flashes orange, then the two speakers will pair to each other automatically (the other speaker will be the Satellite (R) speaker and play the right channel)
3. Once paired, the Main (L) speaker LED Indicator Ring slowly flashes orange Note: In TWS connection, only the Main (L) speaker supports Speakerphone.
4. To disconnect the TWS connection, press both Plus and Minus buttons on one of the speakers simultaneously until the LED Indicator ring rapidly blinks orange to indicate the TWS connection has been disconnected.
For audible GPS voice functions from your Wingman, the Legacy Golf App limits the Wingman to one registered user. Our new version of the Bushnell Golf Mobile App does not have this limitation and does allow a single Wingman to switched between different phones with the app installed (not at the same time). Android and Apple iOS compatible versions of the new app can be downloaded at the Google Play and Apple App stores.
A: All Bushnell Golf devices come with a free limited warranty (2 years for GPS units and 1 year for laser rangefinders) that guarantees our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. If our products are used in they they’re intended and you’re having device issues within your warranty period, it’s our responsibility to repair or replace it.
If you know your unit is outside of the warranty-period, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling 1-800-423-3537 PRIOR to sending your device to our repair lab.
A: Register your Bushnell Golf device online via on our Product Registration page or by downloading the Bushnell Golf Mobile app and adding your GPS or laser rangefinder within "See All" > "My Devices" within the home screen of the app.
A: Creating a New Account on BushnellGolf.com provides several online ordering specific benefits including...
- Access to your order history
-Track your order (in addition to emailed tracking number)
-Save items to your Wish List
-Save multiple addresses
-Faster check-out on future orders
-Ability to see exclusive promotions and pricing (For applicable customers only. Exclusions and restrictions apply.)
A: After you complete your order, you will receive an order update email that includes shipment tracking once your package leaves our warehouse. You can also sign into BushnellGolf.com for order tracking information if you created an account during or prior to purchase.
More shipping and delivery related questions? Check out our Shipping and Delivery page for our policies and common questions.
A: Android and Apple iOS compatible versions of our new Bushnell Golf Mobile app can be downloaded at the Google Play and Apple App stores. This app is compatible with our latest Laser Rangefinders (except Hybrid) as well as the Phantom 2 and Wingman GPS devices.
NOTE: The Wingman works with either the new or legacy apps, but users will benefit from new features if they choose to upgrade to the new mobile app including audible GPS volume control.