Support for your Tour V5 Laser Rangefinder (Product #s: 201901P, 201901).
TOUR V5 SHIFT SETUP
Register your device at bushnellgolf.com/product-registration/. This registration is for receiving Bushnell Golf support, product discounts, and new product information.
Next, install the Bushnell Golf Mobile App on your phone. While not required to operate your laser rangefinder, the app provides added value including...
- Access to data for more than 38,000 worldwide golf courses
- - Reliable and accurate front, center and back GPS-provided distances
- - Shot planning with movable layup points
- - Track and store your rounds and statistics
- - Animated Hole Views
- - Wireless course updates for your GPS devices
- The Bushnell Golf Mobile App can be found by searching your phone's app store or via the below links.
- • Android
- • Apple
- Open the Bushnell Golf App, create your account, and add your rangefinder as a device by following the on-screen prompts.
Get up and running by reviewing the following steps:
1. Open Battery Cover and remove protective plastic disc from battery. Replace cover.
2. Press Power/Fire button to activate display and fire laser.
3. Rotate Fast Focus eyepiece for sharp display.
4. To select distance units (yards<>meters), press Fire/Power, then hold Y/M button until units change in display.
- Your initial battery should last for a few months. If you start to experience any issues with the performance, replace the battery with a high quality (Panasonic, Duracell, or Energizer), CR-2 3 Volt Lithium battery that is right out of the package. Once you replace the battery, press & hold the fire button for 10 seconds. We recommend carrying at least 1-2 spares in your golf bag so that you always have a fresh new battery for full functionality.
I see debris in the lens?
The issue you described sounds like your device may have some solar burns. Over time, the device can develop small dots due to sun exposure. The dots are cosmetic and should not affect the actual performance of the device. In some cases, the amount of solar burn has become substantial enough to interfere with the viewing area. In this event, please contact Bushnell Golf Support for options.
My Tour V5 is off by 10 yards?
The Tour V5 can be used to measure distance in yards or meters. The unit measure indicators are located in the lower right portion of the LCD. To select between yards and meters, press the button on the side marked Y/M. Press the top portion Y for yards or the bottom portion M for meters. The Tour V5 will return to the last unit of measure setting used each time the unit is turned on.
The display is out of focus.
Power the unit on by pressing the power /Fire button once. Rotate the eyepiece in either direction until the display icons and numbers are in focus.
Bushnell Golf guarantees the Tour V5 Laser Rangefinder to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for two years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover consumer-caused damages such as misuse, abuse or repairs attempted by someone other than our authorized technicians.
Is the Tour V5 Waterproof?
No, the Tour V5 is water resistant, but should not be exposed to heavy rain or other direct streams of water and will not withstand submersion in water or other liquids. Damage caused by water is not covered under the two-year limited warranty.
Can I clean the Tour V5?
Yes, follow these steps.
- 1. Blow away any excessive dust or debris on exterior (or use a soft brush).
- 2. To remove dirt or finger prints, clean with the supplied micro fiber cloth rubbing in a circular motion. Use of a coarse cloth or unnecessary rubbing may scratch the lens surface and eventually cause permanent damage. The included washable microfiber cleaning cloth is ideal for the routine cleaning of your optics. Simply breathe lightly on the lens to provide a slight amount of moisture, then gently rub the lens with the microfiber cloth.
3. For a more thorough cleaning, photographic lens tissue and photographic-type lens cleaning fluid or isopropyl alcohol may be used. Always apply fluid to the cleaning cloth - never directly on the lens.
When do I replace the battery?
Replace the battery when the unit does not turn on, display does not illuminate, or the display goes blank when attempting to power the laser. Use a good quality 3 -volt lithium battery (CR2). Insert into the compartment with the negative (flat) end first (positive end facing out towards the battery cover). We recommend replacing the battery at least once every six months.
BUSHNELL TOUR V5 & TOUR V5 SHIFT
See the Bushnell V5 and V5 Shift in action — and hear from the experts how PinSeeker, slope compensation, BITE magnetic mount, and crystal clarity can evolve your everyday play.
BUSHNELL TOUR V5 & TOUR V5 SHIFT DANCE COMMERCIAL
Upgrade your game. The new Tour V5 features an integrated BITE magnetic cart mount, PinSeeker with Visual JOLT and improved magnification and clarity. Also available in Tour V5 Shift featuring our patented Slope Technology that provides golfers the most precise compensated distances in golf.